The Baldock Festival Committee has decided to put all planning activities on hold for events associated with this year’s Baldock Festival in May, until the Government’s position related to public gatherings is made clearer – which we believe will be imminent.
We have an Emergency Meeting on Monday 23rd March, where we hope to be able to make firmer decisions on the scale and breadth of the festival activities and events this year, which may include postponing the festival altogether.
With this in mind, we will not be taking any street fair bookings at the current time.
The Baldock Beer Festival Committee will be making their own announcements in due course, which we will of course share here.
Thank you for your understanding.