The ever growing Baldock Classic Car Show will once again be part of Baldock Festival and is open to any vehicle over the age of 20 years old and ‘interesting’ newer vehicles are also welcome. As usual we will have prizes on offer awarded by our expert judges for best in class. We will have a BBQ with quality burgers and bacon sandwiches for the early birds run by the scouts, a Cider Bar run by Apple Cottage, a Coffee Truck will be available along with teas and coffees in the Baldock Arts & Heritage Centre, a cake stall run by the Brownies/Guides and live music from 12:00. All the proceeds from this event will be going to charity so please if you are just spectating please donate some money to the charity boxes as all the team are working for free.
- Classic Bikes and Commercials welcome
- Parking Starts from 10:00 and the runs from 11:00-16:00
- Brown and Gammons will opening their doors for you to take a look around
- Entry price for displaying a vehicle will be a minimum of a £3.00 donation per vehicle and is payable upon your arrival
- If you can, please pre-register for this event, as entry will be on a first come basis with priority parking for pre-registered vehicles – download and entry form from this website
- Forms will be available on the day to be completed
- Prizes have been donated by Baldock Independent Beer Festival and Apple Cottage Cider.
- Don’t forget that the open gardens event is on the same day, so you can take a look around some of the splendid hidden gems of Baldock
Please follow us on Facebook
Refreshments also available from Baldock Arts & Heritage Centre, Old Town Hall. 10am-4.00pm
All proceeds will go support the running and development of Baldock Arts & Heritage Centre.
Baldock Street Fair is one of the must attend days in the Calendar, with stalls and free shows down the high street and around town.
Baldock High Street
Fifty colourful craft and local charity stalls will line the High Street, along with the following highlights in the performance area:-
‘Tricky Micky’ is back again with five 30-minute performances which will include a Punch and Judy show.
Try Circus Skills – Learn to juggle, hula hoop, walk on stilts, or ride a unicycle, with expert advice and learning tips from Try Circus Skills, for children and adults.
Fairground rides – James Harris will again be bringing his fairground rides to delight the children.
Sandy Ukelle –Playing a lot of different styles of music and ranging from the 50’s 60’s 70’s and some reasonably modern stuff. You should be able to sing a long.
Zumba Display in the arena.
Morris Dancing at various places around the High Street and pubs.
This event, organised by Baldock Rotary Club, gives you another chance to look around some of Baldock’s hidden gardens. Details of the gardens open and a map will be provided when you buy your ticket. A mini bus will operate to and from Templars to gardens on a requested basis. Take refreshments in the courtyard at Templars (between 2.00pm and 4.00pm) where you can listen to the Bygrave Handbell Ringers. All proceeds from this event will go to the charitable causes that Rotary is supporting throughout the year.