Throughout Baldock Festival, the Engine will be hosting a wide range of nights where you can experience different foods from around the World.
- 29th April – 1st May – Italian (Penne pasta with chicken and mushroom in a cream sauce)
- 3rd – 5th May – Spanish (Paella)
- 6th – 8th May – German (Bratwurst)
- 10th – 12th May – Thai (Thai curry)
- 13th – 15th May – Mexican (Loaded Nachos)
- 17th – 19th May – Belgian (Moules-Frites)
- 20th – 22nd May – Portuguese Peri-Peri Wings)
Food is serviced from 12 noon to 8pm Mon-Sat and 12 noon to 6pm Sun
2 Sessions Available to book onto:
- 1st Session – Meet at 6.45pm for set off at 7pm, returning at 8.30pm
- 2nd Session – Meet at 7.45pm for set off at 8pm, returning at 9.30pm
This experience includes a guided tour around Buntingford Brewery, half a pint of each of the current six ales on offer, and a branded pint glass! With transport organised and included in the cost by Baldock Festival, you will arrive at the brewhouse for an introduction into the processes and workings of a larger scale Micro Brewery.
Limited availability for each session!