Throughout Baldock Festival, the Engine will be hosting a wide range of nights where you can experience different foods from around the World.
- 29th April – 1st May – Italian (Penne pasta with chicken and mushroom in a cream sauce)
- 3rd – 5th May – Spanish (Paella)
- 6th – 8th May – German (Bratwurst)
- 10th – 12th May – Thai (Thai curry)
- 13th – 15th May – Mexican (Loaded Nachos)
- 17th – 19th May – Belgian (Moules-Frites)
- 20th – 22nd May – Portuguese Peri-Peri Wings)
Food is serviced from 12 noon to 8pm Mon-Sat and 12 noon to 6pm Sun
As part of its regular Sunday Live Music sessions, The Hen and Chickens will be hosting Beans and Biscuits, a fun Western Swing outfit from rural Hertfordshire. These guys play both kinds of music in their own inimitable fun style. Fronted by Martin (Fatman) Spencer (Teenbeats; The Runs; The Brains Brothers; Sheriffs of Hong Kong; The Big Ears Band) you will be entertained and amused by their personal take on the great British and American songbooks.
Come and experience a 1950’s tea whilst singing along to some traditional patriotic songs, as we celebrate 70 years of the reign of our monarch, Her Majesty the Queen.
A pay bar serving beer and Prosecco will be available. Bring your Union Jacks and come dressed appropriately for the period if you would like to.