Throughout Baldock Festival, the Engine will be hosting a wide range of nights where you can experience different foods from around the World.
- 29th April – 1st May – Italian (Penne pasta with chicken and mushroom in a cream sauce)
- 3rd – 5th May – Spanish (Paella)
- 6th – 8th May – German (Bratwurst)
- 10th – 12th May – Thai (Thai curry)
- 13th – 15th May – Mexican (Loaded Nachos)
- 17th – 19th May – Belgian (Moules-Frites)
- 20th – 22nd May – Portuguese Peri-Peri Wings)
Food is serviced from 12 noon to 8pm Mon-Sat and 12 noon to 6pm Sun
Come and experience a 1950’s tea whilst singing along to some traditional patriotic songs, as we celebrate 70 years of the reign of our monarch, Her Majesty the Queen.
A pay bar serving beer and Prosecco will be available. Bring your Union Jacks and come dressed appropriately for the period if you would like to.
This year’s Baldock Big Lunch will be really special! To celebrate the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee, we are holding a Big Lunch with a Royal Theme. All your favourites will be there – fair rides for the children, live music and face painting, as well as a fantastic selection of different menus to choose from, all lovingly prepared by local suppliers.
The Baldock Events Forum is committed to making this year’s Jubilee Big Lunch the best ever and we look forward to welcoming the wonderful people of Baldock to dine ‘al fresco’ and enjoy an afternoon of community togetherness in the sunshine. Let’s make this year’s Big Lunch really special!