Throughout Baldock Festival, the Engine will be hosting a wide range of nights where you can experience different foods from around the World.
- 29th April – 1st May – Italian (Penne pasta with chicken and mushroom in a cream sauce)
- 3rd – 5th May – Spanish (Paella)
- 6th – 8th May – German (Bratwurst)
- 10th – 12th May – Thai (Thai curry)
- 13th – 15th May – Mexican (Loaded Nachos)
- 17th – 19th May – Belgian (Moules-Frites)
- 20th – 22nd May – Portuguese Peri-Peri Wings)
Food is serviced from 12 noon to 8pm Mon-Sat and 12 noon to 6pm Sun
Buy any bottle of wine and get a free cheeseboard
This year’s Spring Festival Concert will be a selection of popular and classical music with a touch of spring.
We’re a friendly group of local amateur musicians. Our musical abilities vary, but we all love playing in an orchestra together. We rehearse Thursday 8-9:30pm at Letchworth Free Church and we’d be delighted for you to join us at our next rehearsal! Recently we welcomed someone who had not played for 40 years. Please do not hesitate to contact us if are considering playing again.
All ages are welcome, for more info check out website: baldockorchestra.weebly.com or Facebook page:facebook.com/BaldockOrchestra1