Baldock Street Fair is one of the must-attend days in the Calendar, with stalls and free shows down the High Street and around town.
Baldock High Street
- Craft and Charity Stalls – Local Charity and Craft stalls will line the High Street.
- Medieval Combat Society is back to educate us in Medieval warfare and to entertain us with their battles. Which knight will you support? Make sure you try the armour and weapons.
- ‘Tricky Micky’ is back again with five 30-minute performances including Punch and Judy. Shows starting at 10.30.
- Fairground rides – James Harris will again be bringing his fairground rides to delight the children.
- Morris Dancing Day of Dance will take place outside The White Lion and other venues around the town. These traditional Morris sides and other groups from all over the east of England will bring music, dance, fun and colour to add to the fantastic atmosphere of the Street Fair. Starting at The White Lion at 10.30.
- Local schools will be showcasing their choirs, dancing and music.
- Solar Viewing with Letchworth and District Astronomical Society (LDAS) (see below).
Don’t forget to visit the Community Centre for Country Market, weaving by Liliane Boutique and children’s craft activities in the main hall, a zoo from Exotic explorers https://exoticexplorers.co.uk/ in the youth wing and teas and coffees.